Subject: Update on Enron Sales Process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jinsung and Don,

We are continuing to have difficulties accessing data from DealBench.  The
response times from PECO, PricewaterhouseCoopers and other high speed
internet connections have been very slow (sometimes 5 minutes or more to
retrieve a single 10-15 page text document).  It would help us greatly in
our due diligence efforts if this material could be made available on CD
ROM as has often been done with other deals we have been involved with.
Please advise if this is possible and if so, when the CD's would be
available.

Mike Cazaubon
----- Forwarded by Michael P Cazaubon/Pecon/Genco on 10/16/2000 03:49 PM
-----

                    Charles P
                    Lewis                To:     Michael P 
Cazaubon/Pecon/Genco@PecoEnergy
                                         cc:
                    10/16/2000           Subject:     Update on Enron Sales 
Process
                    03:22 PM

----- Forwarded by Charles P Lewis/Pecon/Genco on 10/16/00 03:31 PM -----

                    "Modi, Rishi"
                    <rishi.modi@c        To:     "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
                    sfb.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Update on Enron Sales 
Process
                    10/16/00
                    02:10 PM

The following is an update on Enron's sales process, including several
additions to DealBench.

1.  The Purchase and Sale Agreement ("PSA") for each asset has now been
posted to DealBench under the New Document section.  Please review the
instructions attached to each PSA.

2. The Management Presentations (with audio) have now been posted to
DealBench under the Management Presentation(strikethrough: s) section.
When attempting to view the presentation, please log onto DealBench using
Microsoft Internet Explorer. Once in DealBench, you will most likely need
to download "Flash Player" (free download).  You can do this by clicking
"Macromedia Flash Player download center" in the Linked Documents section
of DealBench.  The download usually takes less than 30 seconds.  After the
download, return to the Management Presentation section of DealBench and
click on the Management Presentation (with audio).   A power point
presentation has also been included in the Management Presentation section
of DealBench.   A detailed instruction guide "Instruction for Viewing
Management Presentation" has been posted in New Document section of
DealBench.

3.  Please be sure to consistently review the New Documents section on
DealBench for any new documents that have been added to DealBench.  Also, a
running black line Due Diligence Index is posted in the Due Diligence Index
/ Plant Pictures section of DealBench.

4. Any drawings or CDs that you need from the Due Diligence Indices may be
requested by sending an email to [email-masked] or [email-masked].

5.  Any problems or issues that you may be encountering need to  be
directed to Jinsung Myung at 713-853-7330.

6.  We are prepared to schedule Q&A sessions.  Please contact Don Miller at
713-853-0492.

Regards,

Don Miller

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

************************************************************************
This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain PECO-Energy
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the PECO-Energy family of Companies.  This
e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.
************************************************************************