From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to send out an e-mail to everyone who is involved with the site 
visits.  We started the site visits this past Friday with a company going to 
Wheatland.  The site visits will begin tomorrow and run through the the 27th 
of Ocotber.  Here is the schedule for this weeks site visits:

Dave Kristich will be covering Gleason from tonight/tomorrow morning till 
Friday afternoon (17th-20th)

Ross and Fred will be covering Lincoln from Tuesday night to Friday afternoon 
( 18th-20th)

Chris and Jeff will be covering Wheatland from tonight through Friday 
afternnon (17th-20th)

If you have any conflicts with this schedule for this week, please let me 
know as soon as possible so I can arrange someone else to cover for you.  

Next week, the Gleason and Wheatland plants will have a company visiting the 
sites everyday and for Lincoln, Wednesday and Thursday are currently booked, 
so please plan accordingly to be at the site during that time period.  
Currently, these dates are NOT subject to change, but we are still waiting to 
hear from two more companies.  I will let you know ASAP when they call and 
confirm their times to visit the sites. 
Please give me a call if you have any questions or need anymore information.  
Again, thank you for all your help with the site visits.

Regards,
Ben