Subject: Schedule of Personal Property
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben -  

The Schedule of Personal Property unmarked document you requested is provided 
below.

Regards,
-Pat

---------------------- Forwarded by Jon Cathers/Corp/Enron on 12/08/2000 
12:35 PM ---------------------------
From: Stuart Zisman@ECT on 12/06/2000 11:40 AM
To: Jon Cathers/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ross Newlin/HOU/EES@EES, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Schedule of Personal Property

Although we have not yet had an opportunity to visit about this, attached is 
a schedule of "personal property" that I would appreciate your reviewing to 
verify that all items listed are in fact at the plant.  I will give you a 
little more to work with in our call this afternoon.  Thanks in advance and I 
look forward to talking with you later.

All the best.

Stuart