Subject: Schedule for Site Visits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Ben Rogers,
Enron North America Corp.

Dear Mr. Rogers,
Permit me to take this opportunity to request the following schedule for
site visits by Aquila Energy Corporation representatives.  Our preference is
as follows:

1.)  Gleason Generating Facility, October 23, 2000: Visitor will be Barry T.
O'Brien, Vice President of Technical Services (816) 527-1789, e-mail
[email-masked].  Please anticipate commencement of visit between the
hours of 8:00 and 8:30 AM (local prevailing time).

2.)  Wheatland Generating Facility, October 24, 2000: I will be the visitor.
Please anticipate commencement of hte visit between the hours of 8:00 and
8:30 AM (local prevailing time).

Be advised that both Mr. O'Brien and I are away on business through Tuesday,
the 17th of October.  I will attempt to reach you by telephone tomorrow to
confirm the above as being satisfactory.  If for some reason we are not able
to communicate tomorrow, then will you please respond via voice mail to my
telephone.

Best regards,

H. Dana Smith, PE
Aquila Energy / Merchant Energy Partners
1100 Walnut Street, Suite 3300
Kansas City, MO 64151
Direct Telephone: (816) 527-1137
Facsimile: (816) 527-1006
E-mail: [email-masked]