Subject: Site Visit Confirmation - Intergen - Pastoria
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail confirms the site visits by your company at Pastoria.  The 
relevant information is as follows:

	Pastoria
Site Visit Date	October 25, 2000
Site Visit Time	8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Directions to Hotels	See DealBench - Due Diligence List/Plant Pictures Section
Meeting Time/Place	 Call Sam Wehn to arrange
Enron Site Visit Coordinator	Sam Wehn
	415.782.7811 (O)
	415.613.8580 (M)
	[email-masked]
Enron Site Visit Team	Sam Wehn
	Dean Russell

Tejon Ranch Access Permits

Attached is a document Tejon Ranch will require to be executed by each person 
from your due diligence team as a condition to entering the Project Site.  
Please have each member complete the form and fax them to me at 
713.646.8863.  When completing the form, under "Area," enter "Proposed 
Pastoria Energy Facility Site" and under "Purpose of Permit" enter "Due 
Diligence Visit with Sam Wehn and Dean Russell of Enron".   Upon receipt, I 
will forward them to Tejon Ranch for signature.  

Send Team Member Information

Pursuant to the Site Visit Procedures sent you by CSFB, if you have not 
already done so, please send me the following:
List of your team members and titles
For outside consultants, state their employer
Name, phone number (office and mobile) and e-mail address of your designated 
deal team leader

Due Diligence Questions

Lastly, I will serve as the due diligence coordinator for Pastoria, handling 
all questions and responses.  Should you have any due diligence questions or 
require copies of any oversized documents, please contact me at 
713.345.8992.