Subject: Revised Wheatland Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart -

This is the finalized DRAFT agreement with Cinergy for the maintenance of the 
Wheatland switchyard.  I recommend including it and the e-mail below in the 
due diligence.  I'll hold off on signing until we know something more on the 
sale.

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 10/10/2000 
05:30 PM ---------------------------

"Mink, Dale" <[email-masked]> on 10/10/2000 01:58:48 PM
To: "Larry. Soderquist (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Martin. W. 
Penkwitz (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Mitch. Robinson (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Richey, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Revised Wheatland Proposal

Larry, Attached is the revised proposal that you and I spoke about. We have
incorporated the adjustments for meter testing and have slightly adjusted
the proposal price. Please review the modifications and if acceptable I will
mail out the signed hard copies upon receipt of your approval. Thanks for
your patience and cooperation during this development period. Hopefully in
the future if the occasion arises for us to pursue these same services, we
will have the foundation for a quick agreement,
Thanks again,
Dale
 <<West Fork Land Development Final.doc>>

 - West Fork Land Development Final.doc