Subject: Re: Additional requests for Caledonia and Brownsville sites
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Answers to the questions below:

Caledonia

   Copy of SO2 allowances for 2000 and 2001.  Are these allowances
   transferrable? Gus will provide by the end of the day
   SPCC plan Gus will provide a copy
   Emergency Response Plan  Pat will provide a copy
   CEMS QA/AC Plan   Pat will provide a copy
   CEMS Certification Test Report Should be on DealBench
   Copy of monthly log of fuel heat content, fuel usage, & total heat input
   per air permit for 1999 and 2000  There is no requirement for a monthly 
log, but we can provide the information for the calculated 365-day rolling 
heat input. Pat, please e-mail Ben a copy of the last semi-annual report
   Copy of annual emissions reports (or similar) Gus will provide by the end 
of the day
   Any water supply agreements with local utilities. Pat will answer this 
question
   Copies of CEMS daily reports with all NOx, fuel, and MW values for each
   turbine for one operating day for the months of June, July, August,
   September and one winter or shoulder month. Pat will provide info

Brownsville

   Copy of SO2 allowances for 2000 and 2001.  Are these allowances
   transferrable? Gus Will provide by the end of the day
   Copies of CEMS daily reports with all NOx, fuel, and MW values for each
   turbine for one operating day for the months of June, July, August,
   September and one winter or shoulder month. Mitchell will provide info 
   Copies of well reports, logs, and drawdown reports for the 2 water
   wells. Mitchell will provide info
   Copies of any permits, certifications, approvals necessary to install
   and operate the wells. Dave, Mitchell ??
   Provide the proposed plan to further address the nois issue at the site. 
Ross, Mitch, Mitchell??
   Explain permit efforts, if any, for "condensate" at plant. No permitting 
efforts at this time