Subject: Project E2 - Site Visit Procedures & Protocol
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

This week I will be arranging site visits for the bidders of Pastoria and LV 
Cogen I and II.  There will be nine bidders for each but not all are the 
same.  Before the first visit, I want to remind you of the confidential 
nature of the process and send you the Site Visit Procedures.

Confidentiality

All aspects of the bidding process are to be kept confidential.  This means 
that you must not disclose to another bidder or any other person:

the name of any bidder, or
any questions asked, or comments made, by any bidder 

If you have any questions regarding a confidentiality issue, contact me and 
Karen Jones or Dale Rasmussen. 

Site Visit Procedures

The attached Site Visit Procedures were distributed to the Phase II bidders 
last week.  Please read them carefully and follow them.  Should you have any 
questions, please call me.

Our internal site visit procedures will be as follows.   As I receive site 
visit requests, I will notify the applicable Site Visit Coordinator - Bill 
WIlliams for LVI and LVII and Sam and Dean for Pastoria - to set the time.

I will receive from each bidder, and will forward to the Site VIsit 
Coordinators, a list of attendees (with a contact number for the bidder's 
site visit coordinator) and the hotel and travel information, as applicable.

Please call me should you have any questions.  Thanks.