Subject: IDNR Consent
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben:

Can you locate this document in the data room and forward to stuart zisman?  
I am in Chicago tomorrow and Friday and then Monday-Tuesday of next week.

Call me on my cell phone if we need to discuss (713-412-4612).  This document 
was in one of the last packages from Peoples Energy that went down to the 
data room.

Thanks,
Fred

---------------------- Forwarded by Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT on 10/04/2000 06:24 PM 
---------------------------

"Jay Sonnenberg" <[email-masked]> on 10/04/2000 06:17:19 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 
Subject: IDNR Consent

Fred,

At your earliest convenience, could you forward me a copy of the Statement of 
Impact Determination letters that were enclosed in the August 3, 2000 letter 
to Michael Miller?  I need them to determine whether IDNR consented to the 
IDNR License.  Please call me if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Jay Sonnenberg
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
711 Louisiana St., Suite 2900
Houston, TX  77002-2781
(713) 221-1417 (Ph)
(713) 221-2158 (Fax)