From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are the files from Wheatland and Brownsville in dealbench that have some 
issues.
Wheatland:
All of  01.01 General -     Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential reason: 
Very large file
01.02.16 Umbrella Title Insurance Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: Unclear
01.02.19.02 A Index of Closing...  Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: Unclear- needs to be moved over from livelink
01.03 Equipment Contracts   Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential reason: 
Westinghouse contract - haven't received consent and very large file
02.03.13 Indiana Utility Reg...  Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: Unclear - needs to be moved over from livelink
02.03.15 A Erosion & sedimentation... Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: very large file
02.03.15 B Erosion ....   Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential reason: 
very large file
02.07 Consultants...    Issues: Misspelled in Dealbench; Change "Cunergy" to 
Cinergy
04.01 Performance test data...  Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: Very large file

Brownsville:
01.01 General...    Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential reason: Very 
large file
01.02.17 Land Option Agreements  Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential 
reason: Very large file
01.02.19 Land Lease Agreements  Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential 
reason: Unclear - Needs to be moved over from Livelink
01.03 Equipment Contracts   Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential reason: 
Very larg file
01.03 .01 A and B Same as above
01.03.01.02 Same as above
01.03.02 Westinghouse Proposals...  Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential 
reason: Have not received consents yet
02.01.03 Air Permit Notifications:  Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential 
reason: Very large file
02.01.04 A...     Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential reason: Very large 
file
02.06.09 Site Surveys & Maps  Issues: Needs to be named in Dealbench
04.01 Performance Tests...   Issues: Missing in Dealbench; Potential reason: 
Very large files
04.01.06  Stack Compliance...  Issues: Missing in Dealbench: Potential 
reason: Unclear - Missing in livelink as well, need to research
04.01.08 Fuel Flow:    Issues: Make sure that this is in Caledonia as well 
b/c this file referneces Caledonia as well

Let me know if you need to see the physical indicies for any further 
explanations.
Ben