Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Quick comments.  Mike, what are your thoughts on my answer in O5?

I'll provide start numbers for O5 later today.

E2.  No; however, CFR60 subpart GG short term limits still apply 
(approximately 90 ppm NOx) which are well above the turbine emissions.

T1.  "on any asset" should read "of any asset"

O5. Since commercial operations, the Wheatland facility has averaged xx 
starts per machine, and the Lincoln facility has averaged yy starts per 
machine.  The start-up and commissioning process followed a normal startup 
progression.  The Lincoln facility experienced a generator failure in unit #7 
during the first run season.  General Electric replaced the generator under 
warranty provisions.  Sratification of gas flows was observed in the stacks 
at the Wheatland facility during CEMS certification.  The CEMS certification 
was then postponed until Summer '01.

O6.  Wasn't it a strip mine?  I didn't think it was a coal mine.

Mitch

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
09/25/2000 08:54 AM
To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 

Mitch:
Here are the questions for Ameren.  I wanted to incorporate your comments 
before we sent them out today, so if you could comment on some of these 
questions that would be very helpful.  Thanks
Ben