Subject: FW: Pastoria
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Heckler, James
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 8:45 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: Al-Farisi, Omar; Modi, Rishi
Subject: FW: Pastoria

Ben,

Can you get someone to give us an answer on this today, so we may get back
to Tom this afternoon.

Thanks,
James

-----Original Message-----
From: Iaconetti, Louis
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 8:38 AM
To: Modi, Rishi; Al-Farisi, Omar; Heckler, James
Subject: Fw: Pastoria

Please forward on to Enron.  Include Don Miller, but remember that he is out
of the ofice today and try to get it to somebody who can respond today.

 Thanks.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: Favinger, Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri Sep 22 08:22:06 2000
Subject: Pastoria

Is the major maintenance reserve estimate based on a negotiated Long Term
Services Agreement (LTSA)?  If so, will it be in place and transfer with
PEF?

Are spare parts for the first major overhaul included anywhere in the
capital cost estimate or are they assumed to be purchased through the
maintenance reserve estimate (i.e. the LTSA) charge?

Thomas G. Favinger
PG&E National Energy Group
7500 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814-6161
Ph 301-280-6231
Fx 301-280-6911

PG&E National Energy Group and any other
company referenced herein that uses the PG&E name or
logo are not the same company as Pacific Gas and
Electric Company, the regulated California utility.  Neither
PG&E National Energy Group nor these other
referenced companies are regulated by the California Public
Utilities Commission.  Customers of Pacific Gas and Electric Company
do not have to buy products from these companies in order
to continue to receive quality regulated services from the utility.

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - wssinfo.txt