Subject: NYS Reliability Council - Reliability Compliance Monitoring Subcommittee Meeting No. 26 - February 7, 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:32:55 -0800 (PST)

The Reliability Compliance Monitoring Subcommittee ("RCMS") of the New York
State Reliability Council ("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all
interested parties of the ability to attend in person or participate, on a
"listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC RCMS's Meeting No. 26 scheduled for
February 7,
2002, starting at 10:00 A.M. at the New York Independent System Operator
("NYISO")
Power Control Center in Guilderland, NY.  Attached in Word format is the
Agenda
for this meeting.  The NYSRC has opened its Committee, Subcommittee, and
Working
Group meetings in accordance with NYSRC Policy No. 2, available by clicking
on the
following:"http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf".

Those who plan on attending the meeting in person are requested to contact
Mr. George Loehr at least seven (7) days in advance of the meeting (by at
least January 31st) by sending an email to "[email-masked]", with the
names
of the individuals & organizations attending.  Meeting space will be
available on a first-come, first-served basis due to the space limitations
of the conference rooms.

Those wishing to participate on a "listen-only" basis can call (954)
797-1657, and enter Participant Code 493440, starting at 10:00 A.M.
Participants will be required to place their telephones on mute so as not
to prevent other parties from participating.  Those who plan on listening
to the meeting shall send an email to Mr. Loehr's attention at
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals & organizations
participating.

Attendees who are not NYSRC RCMS Members or Alternate Members will be given
an opportunity to comment at the end of each meeting, or earlier at the
Chairman's invitation.

Joseph C. Fleury
Secretary, NYSRC Executive Committee

Agenda:   (See attached file: RCMS Mtg#26 Agenda.doc)
 - RCMS Mtg#26 Agenda.doc