Subject: Travel Itinerary -1/4/02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:47:22 -0800 (PST)

Ben,

Please find attached your travel itinerary, as well as your meeting
schedule for Friday, January 4th.  I have reserved a rental car with
Hertz, but if you would prefer a taxi, we can make that simple change.
Just let me know your preference.

I have also attached directions to our facility.  We are located at 7200
Industrial Road in Florence, Kentucky.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any
assistance prior to your trip.  Hang on to any receipts for any
out-of-pocket expenses you incur and we will reimburse you.  I look
forward to meeting you.  Have a safe trip!

Missy Sturgeon
859-372-6869

 <<Interview Schedule - Ben Rogers 010402.doc>>
<<florence_industrial_road_facility.pdf.pdf>>  <<Directions to
Florence.doc>> 
 - Interview Schedule - Ben Rogers 010402.doc 
 - florence_industrial_road_facility.pdf.pdf 
 - Directions to Florence.doc