Subject: NYSRC ICAP W/G Telecon #12 - March 4th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:15:57 -0800 (PST)

The ICAP Working Group of the New York State Reliability Council
("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all interested parties of
the ability to participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC ICAP
Working Group teleconference No. 12 scheduled for March 4, 2002, starting
at 9:30A.M.   Attached in Word format is the Agenda for this
teleconference.
The Working Group's open teleconference is in accordance with NYSRC Policy
No. 2, which is available of the NYSRC web site at "www.nysrc.org", on
the "Policies" web page.

Those wishing to participate on a "listen-only" basis can call (517)
267-0146, and enter participant Code 552501, starting at 9:30 A.M.
Participants will be required to place their telephones on mute so as
not to prevent other parties from participating.  Those who plan on
listening to the meeting shall send an email to my attention at
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals and organizations
participating.

Participants who are not NYSRC ICAP WG Members or Alternate Members will be
given an opportunity to comment at the end of each teleconference, or
earlier
at the Chairman's invitation.

Should you have any questions, please contact me by email at
[email-masked] or by phone at (212) 460-6778.

Kevin M Donnelly
Secretary, NYSRC ICAP WG

(See attached file: NYSRC ICAP WG Agenda CC12.doc)

 - NYSRC ICAP WG Agenda CC12.doc 
---
You are currently subscribed to nyiso_tie as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]