Subject: Additional PG&E Question and an Aquila Question - all on Pastoria
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please advise PG&E and Aquila that we will not address the questions below 
until Phase 2.  Thanks.

----- Forwarded by Ron Coker/Corp/Enron on 09/26/2000 04:06 PM -----

	Benjamin Rogers@ECT
	09/26/2000 03:53 PM
		 
		 To: Ron Coker/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Additional PG&E Question and an Aquila Question - all on Pastoria

---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 
05:53 PM ---------------------------

"Iaconetti, Louis" <[email-masked]> on 09/26/2000 05:51:29 PM
To: "Don Miller (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "'Benjamin Rogers'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Bartlett, James" <[email-masked]>, "Al-Farisi, Omar" 
<[email-masked]>, "Heckler, James" <[email-masked]>, "Modi, 
Rishi" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Additional PG&E Question and an Aquila Question - all on Pastoria

I spoke to Aquila again today.  They are planning to submit bids on Friday
for Gleason, Wheatland and Pastoria.  They already have a tolling agreement
in the Lincoln area and don't want more capacity there.

Aquila's question:

They questioned the development costs for Pastoria - look very high.  I
noted that it includes the ERC's.  They would like a breakout of the
development costs

PG&E's question is below.  Are you comfortable disclosing this at this stage
or is this a phase II due diligence item?

-----Original Message-----
From: Favinger, Thomas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 5:17 PM
To: 'Iaconetti, Louis'
Subject: RE: Responses to PG&E Questions on Pastoria

Since we do not have to accept the NEPCO contract, can you break out the
cost and scope of equipment (Enron uses the term "power islands")?  Can we
get this information tomorrow?  Both cost and scope of this is important to
be able to assess the "EPC" price and determine bid price.