Subject: Junior Achievement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Junior Achievement (JA) is seeking Enron employees to serve as JA 
consultants! Join more than 6,000 volunteers from hundreds of Houston 
companies who have made a difference. As a Junior Achievement consultant, you 
become a role model who shows students how to achieve personal and 
professional success. By making a commitment to be a consultant in either 
elementary, middle or high school, you can make a positive impact in our 
local schools.

The time commitment to teach is minimal- only one hour per week for 5-10 
weeks (depending on the grade level). Volunteers for all programs receive 
training, materials and support from Junior Achievement. You may teach a 
class alone or team up with a co-worker, friend or spouse. Most classes are 
taught during the school day with an after school program available in some 
areas.

To learn more about various Junior Achievement programs, attend a Brown Bag 
Lunch on October 12 at 11:30 a.m. in EB 552. A representative from JA will 
give a presentation and answer your questions. If you are interested in 
becoming a consultant this year, please attend.

If you are unable to attend the Brown Bag luncheon, but would like additional 
information on volunteering, please call Katherine Cheng at (713) 682-4500.

One thing you can count on is the satisfaction of knowing you,re making a 
difference in these students, lives. Junior Achievement wants to reach over 
130,000 young people during the 2000/2001 school year. With your help, it can 
reach its goal.