Subject: Re: Project E2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ben,

Would you please forward to Dale copies of the CA's that were signed by those 
parties which will be given second round access to the LV CoGen docs?  His 
fax number is listed below. Many thanks.  

Stuart

By the way, I hope that you are continuing to obtain executed originals of 
the CA's (and sending them to Ed Hearn upon receipt thereof).

 ----- Forwarded by Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT on 10/02/2000 03:55 PM -----

	Dale Rasmussen
	10/02/2000 02:51 PM
		
		 To: Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Project E2

I probably should get copies of the executed agreements.  My fax is (503) 
464-8058.

Thanks.

From: Stuart Zisman on 10/02/2000 02:50 PM CDT
To: Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Project E2  

Dale,

I will follow up with Ed to be sure that he is able to get you the form (in 
electronic format) that we used.  Be advised, however, that many of the 
parties attempted to negotiate the form.  While I didn't let them get away 
with much, some concessions were made.  If you would like copies of the 
executed confidentiality agreements for certain parties, I can get those for 
you as well.

Stuart