Subject: Plant Visit Protocol
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks again for your help with this critical part of the sales process.  We 
will begin the plant site visits this Thursday.  Ben Rogers (3-7998) is 
co-ordinating this and will be contacting you.

Confidentiality

I know it goes without saying,  but all aspects of the bidding process are to 
be kept confidential.  This means that no one can disclose to another bidder 
or any other person: the name of any bidder, the number of bidders, any 
questions asked, or comments made, by any bidder. 

If you have any questions regarding a confidentiality issue, or any other 
issue please contact me or Ben or Stuart Zisman.  Please highlight this with 
the plant managers as well

Site Visit Procedures

The attached Site Visit Procedures and cover letter were distributed to the 
Round II bidders last week.  Please read them carefully and to the extent a 
bidder moves outside of them, remind them of the procedures and have the 
bidder redirect the question to our banker, Credit Suisse First Boston.  
Should you have any questions, please call me.  

Also, you should have received a copy of the Information Memorandum that went 
out to all of the bidders.  If you don't have a copy, please call me and I 
will forward. I have also attached a copy of the presentation which each 
bidder will view online.  Please review both so that we can be consistent in 
our message.

Our internal site visit procedures will be as follows.   As Ben receives site 
visit requests, he will notify you all to establish the correct Site Visit 
Co-ordinator for the plant  and to set date and time of visit.

He will receive from each bidder, and will forward to the correct Site Visit 
Co-ordinator, a list of attendees (with a contact number for the bidder's 
site visit co-ordinator) and the hotel and travel information, as applicable.

Please call me should you have any questions.  I want you all to feel very 
comfortable in your role as Site Visit Co-ordinator  Please call me with any 
questions.

Thanks.

Don 
3-0492