Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 03:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Ben, When do you need an O&M estimate by and what are your accuracy 
requirements? I have a couple other projects in the hopper that I'm working 
on now. For an accuracy of +/- 25%, I can have you numbers by this 
Friday/Monday timeframe. If you require +/- 10% accuracy, I would need until 
next Thursday/Friday timeframe (2/18) assuming good information is available. 
For this type accuracy, we're also going to need to know about water 
source/treatment, plant design, etc. From talking with Bruce Golden, my guess 
is that we are not there yet on design so you may be looking for the +/- 25% 
accuracy estimate for now. FYI, Bruce Golden is also filling in an eval form. 
thanks and regards, Scot

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
02/08/2000 08:57 AM
To: Scot Chambers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Tom Swank/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:  

Bruce did give us project cost numbers and I will have him e-mail them to 
you.  Also, you and I already went through the project eval. form on USEC.  
Tom and I were trying to get numbers by Wednesday, but give me a call once 
you get the project cost numbers.  Thanks for your help with this project.
Ben