Subject: Water analysis for Gleason and Wheatland
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don -

Attached are some water info.  Mike Wisdom (EE&CC) probably has the original 
documentation, but I can't reach him.  Ben, you may want to keep trying.

Mitch
---------------------- Forwarded by Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron on 10/20/2000 
02:45 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Norris Herrington @ ENRON_DEVELOPMENT                           
10/20/2000 02:36 PM

To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Water analysis for Gleason and Wheatland

Mitch,

The attached files contain the info.  

For Gleason:  All I have is the water specs that Mike Wisdom placed in the 
RFQ that went to Ecolochem and US Filter; I do not have copies of the 
original source documentation.

Let me know if you need more.

Norris