Subject: RE: Wheatland and Gleason Facilities Visits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is to confirm and update the schedule information relative to the
Wheatland Facility due diligence visit.

1.)  Persons Attending:
 Mr. Barry T. O'Brien, Aquila Energy Corporation, Vice President of
Technical Services
 Mr. Gene Russell, UtiliCorp United (AEC's parent), Director of
Environmental Services
 Mr. Ray Racine, Waldron Engineering, Inc., Technical Consultant
   Mr. Racine and Waldron Engineering, Inc. are
technical consultants to Aquila Energy Corporation; the firm and the
individual are obligated under a Confidentiality Agreement that extends to,
through, and including the provisions of the CA between Enron and AEC for
this matter.

2.)  The party will travel from Evansville on the morning of Thursday,
October 26.  Due to the travel time from Evansville, it will be necessary to
reschedule the commencement of the meeting at Wheatland to 9:00 AM.

3.)  If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wheatland Visit,
please contact Mr. O'Brien.  Telephone: (816) 527-1789 or via e-mail:
[email-masked].

Regarding the Gleason Facility:
Please be advised that I will not be visiting the Gleason Facility on
Wednesday, October 25, as prevously scheduled.  You may consider this visit
cancelled.

Best regards,

H. Dana Smith
Aquila Energy / Merchant Energy Partners
1100 Walnut Street, Suite 3300
Kansas City, MO 64151
Direct Telephone: (816) 527-1137
Facsimile: (816) 527-1006
E-mail: [email-masked]