Subject: Re: Environmental Due Diligence Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

_______________________________________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________

Thanks for the responses on Gleason.  Do you have a sense of when the
responses may be available to the environmental questions relating to all
facilities and the questions relating to LV Cogen I/II, Wheatland and
Lincoln?  Thanks.

P.S.  If you need it, my fax number is 312-782-8585.  Thanks.

[email-masked] on 10/24/2000 07:23:59 PM
Extension:

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], "William F Henze"
      <[email-masked]>, "Michael F. Dolan" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Environmental Due Diligence Questions

Here are the answers to your questions.  Please give us a call if you have
any more questions.  Thanks
Ben

(See attached file: Allegheny Question and Answers - Gleason version2.doc)
(See attached file: Allegheny Question and Answers - Gleason version2.doc)

 - Allegheny Question and Answers - Gleason version2.doc