Subject: Re: Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sections:

 2.11 last question: Yes plant can operate without a gas nomination in place 
for that day. As mentioned
     a gas nomination and a notice of flow to Gas Control are both requested 
by Midwestern
     but not required.

 2.12   Interruptible transport maximum under current contract is 125,000/day.
     First 85,000/day is at discounted rate.
     Physical capacity of interconnect is 190,000/day.

 2.15   As mentioned above the maximum physical capacity of the interconnect 
between the plant and
     Midwestern is 190,000 mmbtu/day or about 7900/hour.  Our current 
transportation contract 
     maximum is 125,000/day (first 85,000/day discounted) because with 
current plant size the
     maximum hourly flow rate is 5500/hour.  Additional Interruptible 
transport from Pipeline
     could easily be granted. 

 2.16   All daily imbalances hit the OBA (Operational Balancing Agreement) at 
the plant site.  There is
     no charge for the OBA, or for the daily imbalances.  Imbalances are 
cumulative for the month
     and are cashed-out at each month end in accordance to Midwestern tariff 
provisions.
      Per Midwestern, holder of OBA is asked to minimize  size of imbalance 
in accordance
      to integrity off Midwestern's system.  If a daily imbalance, or  
cumulative imbalance
     begins to threaten integrity of system, Midwestern can call and ask you 
to reduce imbalance.
     After that warning the pipe can issue a point specific OFO, which could 
lead to penalties
     for failure to minimize any imbalances. 
     Since inception of plant 5/00 -  we have never encountered any balancing 
problems/penalties.  

Benjamin Rogers
10/25/2000 09:56 AM
To: Jim Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Questions  

Jim:
Here are some more questions regarding the Wheatland Plant.  Check questions 
2.15 and 2.16.  Thanks
Ben