Subject: Re: Wheatland Information Needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Don:

I looked into the EPCRA reporting requirements for Sulfuric acid and lead in 
batteries. This is a one time report to the State's emergency planning 
committee, the local emergency response department, and the local fire 
department declaring the presence of sulfuric acid and lead in quantities 
greater than 500 lb and 10,000 lb, respectively.  These notifications are 
being mailed out today. I have not had a chance to do a detailed calculation 
of the amounts. I will do an analysis over the next few months to determine 
if we are required to also annually report by March 1st every year.

Dave will answer the first two issues below.

Thanks.

Gus

	Don Miller@ECT
	10/31/2000 10:25 AM
		 
		 To: Dave Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron, Benjamin 
Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Wheatland Information Needed

Any way that I can get responses to these by this afternoon?  Ben will 
follow-up with you all shortly.

Thanks for the help.

Don
---------------------- Forwarded by Don Miller/HOU/ECT on 10/31/2000 10:24 AM 
---------------------------

"Wright, Amy H" <[email-masked]> on 10/31/2000 07:54:18 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Flanagan, Susan" <[email-masked]>, "Miller, Scott" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: Wheatland Information Needed

Don, based on our conference call last week and the fax sent to me, I am
still in need of the following:
* The air permit to construct application as submitted to IDEM and any
correspondence related to the application.  I do not need the actual permit
as issued by IDEM.
* Petition for Alternate testing.  The cover page was faxed.  Dave
Kellermeyer was to Fed Ex the remainder.  If this has been done, let me
know.  I will have to track it down.
* Determination of EPCRA reporting requirements for lead acid
batteries.

Additionally, we discussed yesterday a request for any analytical data
associated with the Lake Acquisition property, particularly sediment samples
from the lake bottom.

Thanks for your help.

Amy H. Wright, Manager
Environmental Management
DPL Inc.
8150 Washington Village Drive
Centerville, Ohio 45458
Phone: 937-331-3105
Fax: 937-331-3040

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***

This electronic mail message and any attachments to this electronic mail 
message contain confidential information belonging to the originator, and may 
be attorney client privileged or constitute inside information.  It is 
intended only for the use of the individual(s) listed as the recipient(s).  
If you are not one of the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that 
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in 
reliance on the contents of the electronically mailed information is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, 
please forward the electronic mail message to [email-masked] and then 
remove all traces of the electronic mail message from your system.

*** The Dayton Power & Light Company. ***