From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Amy:
Here are the answers to your questions.
With regards to the air permit to construct application, Jinsung will send it 
to you by email today, if he hasn't already;
The Petition for Alternate testing, has been sent to you;
3.     This is a one time report to the State's emergency planning committee, 
the local emergency response department, and the local fire department 
declaring the presence of sulfuric acid and lead in quantities greater than 
500 lb and 10,000 lb, respectively.  These notifications are being mailed out 
today. 
4.     We are in the process of tracking down the analytical data associated 
with the Lake Acquisition property and will hopefully have that to you later 
today.

I hope this helps and please give us a call if you have any more questions.  
Thanks!
Ben