Subject: Excelon questions - Lincoln
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Don:

The questions that I was unable to answer for Excelon (PECO) during the 
Lincoln site visit are as follows:

1.  What is the gas consumption per unit during start-up?

2.  What is the reference # for the 2nd ComEd Interconnection Feasibility 
Study?  Is this document on deal bench?

3.  Do any other parties have a right to interconnect to the Project's gas 
pipeline lateral?

My input to these questions is:

1.  None.  I am not familiar with this area.

2.  I saw this 2nd study is out on deal bench at least a week ago.  As long 
as it wasn't removed, it should be there.   I do not know the reference #.

3.  I do not believe that any other parties have a right to connect to the 
gas lateral owned by Des Plaines LLC.  (In fact,  I believe that we are 
statutorily prevented from supplying gas to other end users - Des Plaines LLC 
is neither an interstate pipeline nor a gas LDC).  Please confirm my opinion 
with Stuart/Chris Meyer to make sure that we have not granted any 
interconnection rights to Northern Border/Peoples.

Call me to discuss.

Fred