Subject: IMPORTANT MEETING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Tuesday, the 21st,  at 1:00 pm we will have a meeting in 2988 for 
approximately one hour to discuss the schedules to the Purchase and Sale 
Agreements for the 1999 Peakers.  We will have copies of the schedules 
available for your review.  We need everyone's participation, particularly if 
you have any knowledge of the 1999 assets, and any contractual arrangements 
that may exist with the assets. We will be making reps and warranties as to 
the completeness of the schedules.  We can't afford to over look anything.  
If by chance we have excluded someone from the list of attendees that should 
be at the meeting, please forward this email to them.

We also have a call-in number for those outside the office 1-877-331-6867, 
code: 965303.

I apologize for planning this during what is typically a down week, however, 
we are on a tight timeline with the 1999s.

FYI: The potential sale of the 1999s has not been broadly distributed.  We 
are trying to limit this information to a fairly tight group.  Please keep 
this to yourself. 

Please email me back if you will not be attending.

Thanks,

Don
3-0492