Subject: Re: Brownsille-Request for additional data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Gus & Ben,

I will copy the CEMS documents and try to have them to your office on Monday 
12-11-00.  I have attached the Emergency Response Plan, the TDEC monthly logs 
and Semi-Annual report.

Respectfully Mitchell Hurt

From: Gus Eghneim on 12/06/2000 03:21 PM
To: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitchell Hurt/Corp/Enron, Ramiro 
Garcia/NA/Enron@ENRON, Ross Newlin/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Dave Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gus 
Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Brownsille-Request for additional data  

Ben:

Brownsville SPCC plan - The plan is currently in draft form. It will be 
finalized and signed by the end of the week.
Emergency Response Plan - We are not required to have one by law. However, I 
believe we do have one for the site. Mitchell- - please have your assistant 
make a copy and send it to Ben.
CEMS QA/QC - Available at the plant, Mitchell will provide a copy
CEMS certification report - Should already be on DealBench
Monthly log of emissions as required by condition #4 of the permit, Available 
at the plant, Mitchell has already given Duke a copy for the month of October 
when they were on-site yesterday.
Annual Emissions Report (condition #11)  - We submitted two semi-annual 
reports for the site so far, one on January 31, 2000 and another on July 31, 
2000. Mitchell will provide copy of the July report and the January report if 
available. The January report covers emissions for the third and fourth 
quarters of 1999.  This is really the annual report for 1999 because we did 
not operate in the first and second quarters of 1999. Duke already saw the 
July report covering January through June 2000.

Gus

	Benjamin Rogers@ECT
	12/05/2000 07:25 PM
		 
		 To: Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dave Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Brownsille-Request for additional data

Guys:
Here are some items that Duke is looking for.  Please let me know if you have 
any idea where they can be found.  Some may be in DealBench that I am 
currently going through to find. Thanks agian for your assistance.
Ben
3-7998
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 
07:23 PM ---------------------------

Don Miller
12/05/2000 05:14 PM
To: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Brownsille-Request for additional data

---------------------- Forwarded by Don Miller/HOU/ECT on 12/05/2000 05:13 PM 
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 12/05/2000 02:13:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject: Brownsille-Request for additional data

Don, I am an environmental manager for DENA that is managing the
environmental issues for the Brownsville and Caledonia projects.  I request
copies of the following information for the Brownsville site:

   SPCC plan
   Emergency Response Plan
   CEMS QA/AC Plan
   CEMS Certification Test Report
   Copy of monthly log of fuel heat content, fuel usage, & total heat input
   per #4 of the air permit #950748F
   Copy of annual emissions reports as required under #11 of the air permit
   #950748.