Subject: Monroe Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:40:00 -0800 (PST)

It appears that we did not cancel the second station service contract with 
Monroe County.  This second contract was for construction power supply, and 
is now used as an emergency source of power for hotel loads, etc.  Note that 
it is not sufficient to start up the plant.  We spend approximately $9,000 
per month in demand charges for this emergency hotel load capability; 
however, the contract can be canceled by Caledonia Power I, LLC with 90 days' 
prior written notice.

Bottom line:  Both contracts belong on DealBench.  Both contracts are still 
in force.  Next time we talk with the bidders, I will describe this 
capability.

Don, for labeling purposes on DealBench, the one labeled "Power Supply 
Contract" is the 480V supply and is not sufficient for starting the plant; 
the one labeled "Industrial Power Contract" is at 500kV, and is sufficient 
for starting the plant.  I would label them "480V Power Supply Contract" and 
"500kV Industrial Power Contract", respectively.

In addition, you can forward this e-mail on to potential bidders.

Mitch