Subject: Re: Allegheny Meeting this week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer,
A couple of Allegheny gas folks will be in Houston this Wednesday to meet 
with Chris Meyer and Mitch Robinson. We are still trying to get the key 
members from Enron up to Greensburg but no definitive plans have been 
reached. I will keep you in the loop as things progress.
Thanks,
Ross

Jennifer Walker@ENRON
12/11/2000 10:43 AM
To: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ross Newlin/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Allegheny Meeting this week  

Ben and Ross:
I briefly spoke with Don Miller this morning and he mentioned that the 
Transition Team meeting with Allegheny may take place this Thursday. Please 
let me know if there's anything you need me to do to help coordinate this 
effort. 

Thanks,
Jennifer 
x3-9964

Benjamin Rogers@ECT
12/07/2000 01:16 PM
To: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ross 
Newlin/HOU/EES@EES, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernie Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Merle 
Churchill/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Chris 
Norris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Pete 
McCormick/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Gus Eghneim/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Bill Rust/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Walker/NA/Enron@Enron, Eric 
Thode/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 

Everyone:
Attached is the list of the preliminary Allegheny/Enron transition team 
members for the 2000 Peaker assets.  If you think you should not be on it or 
that someone else is better suited for the task then please let me know.  
Please check over the information to make sure everything is correct.  We are 
trying to plan for a kick-off meeting with Allegheny within the next couple 
of weeks.  Thanks for your assistance with this very important project.
Regards,

Ben Rogers
3-7998