Subject: Rochester
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Rochester was interested in our proposal.  As such, they want to do a 
conference call and meeting as follows:

1.  Conference call on Thursday 2/24 at 9:00 a.m. (their general manager will 
be involved)
2.  Depending on the conference call, Rochester will want us to come up for 
another face to face meeting on Tuesday, 2/29

Some of Rochester's key questions are as follows:

1.  Whats our PPA value?  I asked them to name it and they said they would 
want enough to cove their debt service...Also, they said they are fair and 
they are not greedy.

2.  Rochester wants to verify scope.  Are we offering turnkey?  I told them 
yes...they want to discuss details.  Where did we price the electric 
interconnect.  To the busbar or to inlet of step up transformer?

3.  Rochester has the ability to individually negotiate with us as long as we 
respond to their bid on time and provide a bid bond.  If we do not respond, 
then they have to get city council approval to negotiate directly.  
Basically, we need to complete some of the bid form to get us in the door.

4.  Bids are open on 3/10/00

ACTION ITEMS

1.  Russ, Ben, Oscar and Ozzie to participate in conference call on 2/24.

2.  Russ, Ben and Ozzie to go to Rochester if warranted.  ( I am unable to 
travel during that week)

3.  Determine if other Enron participants need to be involved (Mike Nanney, 
etc....Mike went on the first site visit with me)

4.  Respond to Rochester in bid format and look into getting a bid bond.

4.  Russ, Ben and Oscar work together to come up with a PPA value

5.  Verify whether we  want a second merchant unit at the site.

SUMMARY

Rocheste seems to be very open and agreeable to doing business with Enron.  I 
feel we need to push this one.