Subject: Delmarva Power Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Here is the due diligence sheet Bruce sent me, which they will follow when 
going over the assets.  Thanks
Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 12/16/99 09:31 
AM ---------------------------

Bruce Golden@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
12/09/99 02:57 PM
To: Benjamin Rogers@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Delmarva Power Project

Ben 

Attached is an Excel Spreadsheet, worksheet 1 is a list the documents I think 
maybe available in whole or part now - we should make a request at our 
earliest convenience to Delmarva/TECO/???? I would be glad to call (probably 
following an introduction call) to get this going.

Worksheet 2 is a start of the Table of Contents of the Due Diligence - I will 
try and finish it today - we are modeling this on some Stone & Webster 
efforts we have copies of - I can get you an example as a go-by.

I have also started on the tasking letter, deliverable list, schedule, 
resources and estimated cost.  I should have that available either tomorrow 
or Monday (I won't have complete buyin on the numbers but should be close 
enough to get going).

If you have a list of our team on this project, it would be helpful. Sounded 
like Lou had a fairly complete list of the Clients people.

Bruce