Subject: rochester
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:55:00 -0800 (PST)

I spoke with Wally Schlink of Rochester today in follow up to our c-call.  He 
thought the call went well; however, he still fees the main point is the 
price for the PPA.

RPU will be meeting with their Financial Advisor on Monday and they plan to 
then meet internally and figure what they would want from Enron to do the 
deal.  I believe the will give us their number next week and we will know 
where to head from there.

In the interim we need to be working on the following:

1.  Response to the RFP in their format
2.  Prepare a bid bond and get an understanding as to what it may bind us to 
do.

I would like for Russ to take lead on these matters.  

Note that we cannot go forward with Rochester unless we are technically in 
the process.

Oscar