Subject: GT Bid matrix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI

ENA was low bidder for the LM-6000 deal with Rochester.  I will be calling 
Rochester today to determine next actions steps.  Please note that our 
proposal is contingent upon a bundled deal.  I would not take this as an 
indication of a done deal. (i.e. No Green Sheet Yet)
---------------------- Forwarded by Oscar Dalton/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 09:05 
AM ---------------------------

Walter Schlink <[email-masked]> on 03/13/2000 08:16:23 AM
To: Oscar Dalton/HOU/ECT@ECT, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: GT Bid matrix

Attached is the preliminary bid results from the bid opening on Friday March
10, 2000.
These do not include any information except for the bid summary information
and should not be used to presume any status or evaluation of any of the bid
packages.

       <<Bid Matrix.xls>>

 - Bid Matrix.xls