Subject: More analysis
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Yvon,

Good morning!  Attached below is a letter I sent to TECO and Mosbacher 
yesterday describing how my deal benefits them.  I have offered to move some 
of the elements of my deal around to help with book earnings, etc. while 
maintaining PV value.

How much does it cost me to delay the start of my 50MW, $50 call option to 
1/1/03 and 1/1/04.
How much do I gain by increasing the size of my remaining calls by 10mw?
How much do I gain by adding 50MW, $200 and $300 calls for the following 
range of dates:

 Start Date 12/31/10 end 12/31/20 end
 1/1/03 ??? ???
 1/1/04 ??? ???

Make sure you use the base model without insurance.  This should be a good 
starting point.  I'm open to any suggestions.

regards,

Don