Subject: MS150 Enron Packet Pickup - Mar 24
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Join the party and pick up your packet at the Enron Building.  This is a 
personalized packet pickup for the Enron team, and we appreciate the MS staff 
for helping us out with this.  Attached is the team roster, and MS will bring 
the packets for the people on this list.  If you know of anyone else who 
should be on this list, let me know ASAP so we can get theirs included.

This is a street party, so come join the fun!

11:30 - 1:00
Friday - March 24
Enron Building, 1400 Smith
Park:  Allen Center Garage

Events:

Packet Pickup for Team Enron 2000 provided by the MS Society
 Jersey pickup for Team Enron 2000 
Official Bike MS150 bike inspections provided by West U. Schwinn

Lunch for $5 provided by Fusion Cafe (Jerk Chicken, etc.)

Live Music

Some things you may be pondering:  

Yes, you can pick up rider packets for your friends if they cannot attend.  
MS Society will require a signed pledge sheet for any packet picked up, so be 
prepared for that if someone has asked your assistance with this.  For you 
rookies - if you've got a pledge sheet in production, just stop where you are 
and copy it to give to MS, and then you can continue with your pledge 
efforts.  If you haven't yet begun, you can fill out a blank one there, and 
sign your name obligating to the minimum pledge.  Money is not due yet - just 
pledges.

If you need to have your packet picked up, try to get a friend at Enron to do 
it who can deliver it to you, and if that's not an option, and you can get by 
the building at another time to pick up, just let us know and we'll reserve 
it for you if you fax your pledge sheet ahead of time - that means before 
10:00 AM on Friday.  This is the only private pickup we will have - after 
this, you'll need to go to one of the pickup points in the Rider Manual.  I 
will publish those for you later.

If you're picking up a jersey for a friend, we'll ask for a pledge commitment 
as well, because we like to know that everyone who rides for Enron pledges to 
raise a minimum of $400.  If any of you or your friends have trouble with 
this number, just contact me and we'll help you out.  We want you to ride 
with us, and I know it can be scary the first time you've tried to raise 
money.  Don't let that keep you off the team, just get in touch with me.

Jeff Nielsen of West U. Schwinn will be here to get your bikes inspected 
(free of charge).  If you don't know the reason for getting your bike 
inspected - it is designed to keep unworthy bikes off the road for safety and 
maintenance reasons, and if you have an official inspection sticker on your 
bike, you will not be charged any labor along the way if your bike should 
need repairs.  There is a bike shop at each rest stop to assist you with any 
breakdowns.