Subject: Lowell Power - Boston Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:59:00 -0800 (PST)

I am sending via fed ex a copy of the following info on Boston Gas/Colonial:

1. 11x17 map showing Tennessee routing through Colonial system
2. 8x14 map showing the various upgrades under discussion w/Boston Gas
3. recent information from Boston Gas on capacity/delivery pressure from BG.

Our understanding/expectation is that Tennessee will be increasing its line
pressure to accomadate potential back hauls now that Maritimes is tied in.  
The
expected pressure on TGP is expected to rise over 600 psi.  This will have a 
big
impact on deliverability.  Colonial serves ULP by drawing from Tennessee at
Tewksbury, and also has a LNG facility at that site.  In order to ensure that
LNG can always be injected into their system, BG needs to regulate pressure to
no more than 600psi at the city gate.  Currently the line is running from 
300psi
to 600psi throughout the year.

Can you confirm our assumptions?

We are looking at the various options, but clearly option 3 looks best.  We 
will
be sending follow up questions tomorrow on quality of service (pressure drop,
"firm" service), throughput charges, and other clarifications.

We are asking BG for a meeting date next week, on either March 29 or 30; we
would like ENA to join us in these negotiations.  Let us know if these dates
work for you.

Lets discuss tomorrow once you receive this information.