Subject: LAST CALL - TEAM MEETING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)

MS150 Team Enron 2000 Meeting
Wednesday,  April 5
5:00 - 7:00 PM
Enron Building Conf Room 5C2

Park in the Allen Center garage, and proceed on the third floor walkway from 
the garage to the Enron Building, 1400 Smith.  Check in with security and 
they will have all your names listed.  
5C2 is just off the elevator on the 5th floor.

At this meeting you'll be able to pick up your newly designed 2000 Enron 
jersey.  Becky Pham and Stephanie Strong are in charge of the jerseys.  If 
you can't be there, please contact either of them by email: [email-masked] 
or [email-masked] or call them 713-853-1653 or 713-345-7094 to reserve your 
size and make arrangements for pickup.  

Our guests are Jeff Nielsen and Trey Richardson, West U. Schwinn.  They will 
conduct a stretching/fitness clinic as well as a bike repair clinic.  Great 
time to ask anything you want to know about your bike from the experts.  This 
is a totally informal meeting - come and meet us and ask your questions, and 
get your jersey!

In case you're wondering about picking up your rider packet at this meeting, 
we do not have those available - we only had one opportunity for our team 
pickup from MS and that was last Friday.  If you showed up that day and 
turned in your pledge sheet but were told that your packet was not here, it 
will be provided to us and we will get it to you.  If you are not in that 
category, please plan to pick up your packet at one of the designated packet 
pickup points in your rider manual which I've listed below for your 
convenience.  (We are going to try and work out our own registration process 
for next year to cut out this confusion - we apologize for any inconvenience 
this has caused, and let me know if you feel that your rider packet is 
dangling.  Most of them that were left out have been delivered to you.  My 
phone number is 713-646-6569.)

Here's the remaining packet pickup locations:

KINGWOOD
Wednesday - April 5
5:00 to 8:00 pm
AJ Foyt Isuzu
22575 Highway 59 North

INNER LOOP HOUSTON
Saturday - April 8
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Home Depot #566
West Loop South @ Southwest Freeway

Monday - April 3
4:00 to 8:00 pm
Hooters
Kirby @ Southwest Freeway

SOUTHWEST HOUSTON
Wednesday - April 12
5:00 to 8:00 pm
McKinzey Bond Isuzu
8201 South Gessner

If you miss all of these, you can still pick up at the Westside Marriott 
(MS150 headquarters hotel) at I-10 & Eldridge, on April 14 from 3:00 to 10:00 
pm, and while you're there, you can carbo-load on the pasta buffet and visit 
the Bike Expo - a good way to get "pumped" for the ride, pick up some good 
buys - be sure to visit Jeff Nielsen at the West U. Schwinn booth to thank 
him for all his support for the Enron team this year!