Subject: Re: ICF
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 01:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don:  your list doesn't reference Ben J's request for Chicago:  based on LM 
6000's and the ABB's.  I know we have not been able to sit down with Clement 
to extrapolate on what he already has on Chicago (MAIN).  

BenT & Ben R:  let's get together heat rates for each of the referenced 
plants (there should be very little variable with inlet chilling on the LM's) 
but I have very little info on the West Coast projects.    
Thanks, Thomas.

Don Miller@ECT
05/12/2000 06:35 PM
To: Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Winston Cheng/SF/ECT@ECT, Elliot 
Mainzer/PDX/ECT@ECT, Thomas M Suffield/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom 
Halliburton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jinsung 
Myung/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: ICF

I have scheduled a call at 10:00 Houston time on Monday to talk with ICF 
about a new curve for LV, Pastoria, Louisiana, Florida and Missouri.  They 
have said that they can get a preliminary curve to us within 3-5 days with a 
full market study to follow.  For this, they have ask for $95M.  They usually 
charge $37,500 per region, and usually give us a 12% discount for a total of 
$33,000.  So in their minds, they are shaving off $70M from the standard 
discounted price. 

Let's talk before the call if at all possible. We need to be in a position to 
give them the go ahead on Monday, if we are comfortable with the proposal.  
Otherwise, we risk not getting the results until the following week.

Thanks,

Don
713-853-0492