Subject: Pastoria
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 04:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Clement,

I do not believe that Ozzie has given his two copies of the summary info to 
FPL yet. If not, let's get them back and make these changes plus the changes 
that to the summary chart that you discovered.

Thanks,

Don
---------------------- Forwarded by Don Miller/HOU/ECT on 05/13/2000 11:54 AM 
---------------------------

Winston Cheng
05/12/2000 06:43 PM
To: Michael Etringer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Clement Lau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Pastoria

Mike,
I was speaking to Sam and he had two comments to the Pastoria document that 
Don Miller is preparing.  Sam wanted to change two items in the Estimated 
Timetable:

1)  Change "Start of Construction" to "Start of Construction and Engineering"
2)  Change Testing date from December 2002 to January 2002.

Winston