Subject: RE: Pics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Junell,

Thanks for the pictures.  You are the man.  I'll be waiting for the rest of
them.  Make sure to add Ben Rogers to your email distribution.  I cc'ed him
on this so you'd have his address.  I look forward to seeing you at the
wedding shower and the wedding if you can make it.  Thanks again, buddy.

- Bryan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark A. Junell [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 10:35 PM
> To: Richard Paddock; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Andrew Slocum;
> Brian Kimzey; Blake McWherter; [email-masked]; Miguel Espinosa;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Adam Wexler
> Subject: Pics
>
> Ok, here is a little teaser to help you get through the day.  When you
> look
> at these pics, remember that I have over 200 of them.  YES!
>
> Oh, there are 2 different classes of pics.  First, there are the standard
> pics (suitable for viewing on the web by everyone), and then there are the
> "private" pics.  These are the ones that the girls will not see (for one
> reason or another).  I have included pics from both groups.  I'll trust
> you'll know which are which.  Hehehehehe....
>  << File: DSCN0031.JPG >>  << File: DSCN0118.JPG >>  << File: DSCN0172.JPG
> >>  << File: DSCN0177.JPG >>  << File: DSCN0078.JPG >>  << File:
> DSCN0212.JPG >>

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.