Subject: Dave Delainey: Moore Power Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for participating in the meeting/conference call yesterday 
afternoon.  I know it was helpful to go through the Synthetic Lease 
assumptions with everyone on board.  I met with Dave yesterday evening and 
briefly discussed his timing (ASAP) on meeting with Joe Sutton and his 
expectations (very high) on the Moore presentation.  I referenced oversizing 
the amount of the Synthetic Lease in order to keep the Canadian banks happy 
on the 90% Enron guarantee.  He agreed that the economics in the dash should 
still reflect the lower actual amount to be drawn down (currently U.S. 
$169MM).  Please note below his requests and delegated responsibilities in 
(brackets) below: 

Dave requested I revise the proposal (Adam) to show add'l NPV and IRR 
comparisons based on MAIN, ComEd and possibly ICF, and a 30 Yr, GENCO 
comparison (Kate).  Given the recent downward shift in some of the curves we 
may need to recompute our existing NPV and IRR #'s also (Kate).  Besides 
furnishing a graph for the referenced curves, I need to submit GENCO's 
capital cost comparison for peakers in the marketplace (Ben).  Further, based 
on the 30 year amortization, I need to show a graph of the build up of the 
components of capacity price and a break even earnings accrual price 
(Miguel).  I will need comparisons from GENCO of these two graphs as well as 
a chart comparing start costs, heat rate and Var. O&M contrasting the Moore 
Project with the GENCO peakers (Don and/or Jynsung or Clement or Ben).  In 
addition, Dave asked to get a Draft copy of the DASH ASAP (Chip).  Dave does 
not want to circulate the DASH for signature until he has met with Sutton. 

Thanks for your help.  
Thomas.