From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the latest weekly report.  You should notice a significant 
increase in forecast by the amount of the Acceleration for each project 
(previously shown as Unapproved trend changes, not included in forecast) 
totaling $21.5 million.   I am currently working with the developers to 
revise the forecast for the ENA expenses for such items as Spare Parts and 
Interconnect Costs.

The report does reflect Nepco payments through June with an Estimate to 
Complete.  However the report does not show actuals by budget line item for 
the NEPCO reimbursables for May (Gleason and Wheatland) or June.   Mike 
Miller and I are currently working with EECC trying to resolve three issues, 
one of which are timely accurate reports. 

Dave,

I did receive an invoice from EECC for the $9 million fee for the 2000 
projects, which I think Mike forwarded to you.  Let me know if I need to 
include the fee, previously pulled out, in the forecast.

Thanks Amy 3-7805