Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

ben here are the only cua alum email addresses i have.
sounds like a good idea.  let me know how i can help.

thanks again for the tickets........i still owe you.

sofie and dolan, marla, theo, you, penney, verrecchio, iorii, conte, sprich,
luke, patty farinas

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:17:37 -0500

Michael:
How's your summer?  Are you in Delaware now?  I am going to set up a
weekend in DC in the Fall and I will probably do it around homecoming
weekend.  I want to try and set it up for most of the people will huge out
with, but will take other suggestions.  I will be sending out e-mails to
everyone informing them of the weekend.  Choby is going to set up a bar to
rent out for Saturday night.  In the past, you have sent me e-mails with a
bunch of different e-mail addresses attached to it.  If you could send me a
list of the e-mails you have for our friends that would be great.  Thanks
for the help and lets talk about this further.  Talk to you soon.
Ben

Mike Gioffre
[email-masked]

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com