Subject: NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee Meeting No. 32-January 3, 20 02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:35:14 -0800 (PST)

The Reliability Rules Subcommittee of the New York State Reliability Council
("NYSRC") is posting this message to inform all interested parties of the
ability to participate, on a "listen-only" basis, in the NYSRC Reliability
Rules Subcommittee's Open Meeting No. 32 scheduled for Thursday, January 3,
2002, starting at 10:00 A.M. The agenda which includes the meeting location
and dial-in number for this open meeting is attached.  The meeting will be
conducted per the guidelines of NYSRC Openness Policy No. 2-3
"http://www.nysrc.org/tcweb/pdf/Policy%202-3%20Final.pdf". It is requested
that those who plan on attending or listening shall send an email to
"[email-masked]" with the names of the individuals & organizations
participating.  Please visit "http:\\www.nysrc.org" for more NYSRC
information.

Lawrence T. Hochberg
Secretary, NYSRC Reliability Rules Subcommittee

 <<rrs_agenda32.doc>>

 - rrs_agenda32.doc