Subject: Final Associate/Analyst 2000 PRC Rep --Zipper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], geoffrey.all
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

There has been a change in the PRC Representative for your group.  Andy 
Zipper is now your PRC Rep, his extension is:  3-6994.  Please see the 
spreadsheet below.  Thanks.

PRC Representatives
Thank you for your participation in the year-end 2000 PRC.  Listed below are 
the Associates/Analysts you will be representing:

As you may know, the final PRC will be conducted on December 12th (Analysts) 
and December 13th (Associates).  Your participation in these meetings is 
essential.  Prior to that date, each business unit has been asked to conduct 
a pre-rating meeting to determine each employee's pre-rating.  The 
pre-ratings will be loaded into the PEP system.  The PEP system is open and 
available for employees to select reviewers.  You have been listed as a 
secondary supervisor so that you may review each of your Associates/Analysts 
feedback.  You are responsible for contacting the Supervisor and/or 
Associates/Analysts to discuss and obtain valuable performance information.  
The Associate and Analyst Programs will also provide you with a copy of the 
completed feedback for each of the people you represent once the PEP system 
is closed.  The more information that you can secure regarding your 
Associates/Analysts will ensure that each person is cross-calibrated 
correctly at the final PRC.  If you are a new PRC Representative and are 
unsure of the process, please contact either Jana Giovannini at x3-9233 or 
Shelly Butler at x3-4584 with any questions.

Supervisors
You should approve/add/delete the reviewers selected by the 
Associates/Analysts that work in your group.  You should then consolidate 
this feedback including your over-all thoughts, which should be presented at 
your business unit pre-rating meeting.  If your business unit is not 
conducting a pre-rating meeting due to it's size, please make sure that the 
rating you provide is loaded into the PEP system prior to the final PRC.  
Please contact the PEP help desk at x3-4777 option 4 or Terry Bosien at 
x3-5230 if you are unable to load this data yourself.  You should wait to 
provide feedback to your Associates/Analysts until the final decisions have 
been made to avoid any confusion.  All pre-ratings are subject to the final 
cross-calibration and may change in the final PRC meeting.  You are 
responsible for contacting the PRC Representative listed above whom will be 
representing your Associates/Analysts prior to the final PRC.  Keep in mind 
that the more information you can provide, either verbal or written, will 
ensure that the final PRC is a success.

Associates/Analysts
You are responsible for selecting your reviewers.  You should have received 
your logon ID and password from the PEP team.  If you have not received this, 
please contact x3-4777 option 4 with questions.  Please go into the system 
and select your reviewers.  Your direct supervisor may let you know how many 
people to select and will be ultimately responsible for approving your 
reviewers.  Remember that it is important to select a broad range of 
reviewers that include internal/external customers at any level.  You will 
also be asked to complete feedback on yourself.  Be sure to take the 
opportunity to detail your accomplishments and specific ways in which you 
have added value to your unit.  This is your chance to be heard.  You may 
hear from your PRC Rep to discuss your roles and responsibilities.  If you do 
not, we suggest that you contact them either verbally or in writing.  

An Enfo-session regarding the PRC is being held at 3:30pm on November 1, 2000 
at the Doubletree Hotel, La Salle Ballroom A for all Associates and 
Analysts.  We encourage you to attend.  Final PRC results should be 
communicated to the Supervisor by 12/31/00.  The feedback should be 
communicated to the Associates/Analysts by 1/15/01.  If the 
Associates/Analysts have not received feedback by the deadline, they should 
contact their Career Development Manager (Jana Giovannini x3-9233 or Shelly 
Butler x3-4584).  Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to a 
successful final PRC