Subject: More Lincoln Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are some more questions.  These guys are only bidding on Lincoln, so all 
of these should be just Lincoln questions.  Thanks again for your help with 
these.
Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 10/24/2000 
11:17 AM ---------------------------

"Michael P Cazaubon" <[email-masked]> on 10/24/2000 11:06:42 
AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: "David L Stewart" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: More Lincoln Questions

Ben,

Thanks for the response on the first set of questions on Lincoln.  Attached
are some additional ones that we would appreciate your help on

Thanks!
Mike Cazaubon

(See attached file: Exelon Lincoln Q&A 10-24-00.doc)

************************************************************************
This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.  This
e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.
************************************************************************

 - Exelon Lincoln Q&A 10-24-00.doc