Subject: Delmarva Peaking Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Here is the model that Delmarva sent to us, which needs to be run through a 
WinZip file.  You may want to check it against the previous model they sent 
to us to see what has changed.  I will be putting together questions on the 
model they sent over.  Let me know when you would like to sit down and go 
through them.  Bruce - you may want to go through it to check the O&M 
assumptions.  Bruce, if you have any questions please give myself or Erin 
Norris a call. Thanks
Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT on 12/13/99 09:16 
AM ---------------------------

Patrick Smith <[email-masked]> on 12/09/99 05:51:21 PM
To: Benjamin Rogers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Linda Swoy <[email-masked]>, Tom Zenner <[email-masked]>, 
David Odorizzi <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Delmarva Peaking Project

Mr. Rogers,

At the request of Linda Miller & Tom Zenner of TMPV, I am attaching the
Delmarva Peaking Project Proforma.  It is zipped in Excel format.  If you
have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me at 713-546-2578.

Regards,
Patrick Smith
 - enron120999.EXE