From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC 
on
08/16/2000 07:06 AM ---------------------------

Vince Garcia
08/15/2000 03:00 PM

To:   Jeff Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC
cc:
Subject:

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince Garcia/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC 
on
08/15/2000 02:59 PM ---------------------------

From: Kenneth G Russell on 08/15/2000 01:08 PM

To:   Barry A. Bond/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC, Robert M.
      Stocks/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC, Rodney L. Foston/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC,
      Billy W Davis/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC, David W.
      Westmoreland/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC, Brent B 
Partin/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC,
      Joel M Baker/CapMgmt/TETCO/PEC@PEC
cc:    (bcc: Vince Garcia/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC)
Subject:

here are the evacuation routes to take from the Houston area in case of a
disaster for the Houston area.  Please add them to our file for business
recovery..........

In case of hurricane, follow the Houston Evacuation Plan:

 *     Hispanics use I-10 West to San Antonio

 *     Cajuns use I-10 East to Lafayette

 *     Yankees use I-45 North to Oklahoma

 *     Aggies use 610 Loop